Established in 1986, Hillsea Real Estate is the largest independent agency in Queensland. Hillsea operate seven high profile offices on the northern end of the Gold Coast at Arundel/Labrador, Helensvale, Oxenford, Paradise Point, Parkwood, and Runaway Bay. Our Property Management Department is centrally located at Arundel/Labrador to service the whole of our trade area.
Our stand alone Property Management Centre has state of the art systems developed “in house” to ensure the highest level of service.
Hillsea Real Estate offer a specialised Property Management service, we are not just rent collectors. We consider ourselves to be “Asset Managers” as we endeavour to help you protect your valuable asset with our all-encompassing service. We do a lot more than just collect rent!
At Hillsea we offer the complete management package. Once you list your property with Hillsea, you will be allocated a dedicated Property Manager for your property. Along with the Business Development Department who you make first contact with, your Property Manager will keep you informed from the initial stages and throughout the management of your property.
· Provide an accurate rental appraisal for your property
· Multiple Office Exposure – 6 offices all working for your property
· Full advertising
· Keep you informed on the progress of inspections and prospective tenants
· Thorough checking of all references for each application using TICA
· Preparation of a comprehensive entry report
· Preparation of lease
· Lodgement of security deposit with the RTA
· Qualified staff managing your investment property
· Monthly rental statements, detailing income and expenses for taxation purposes
· Monthly direct deposit of rental income into your nominated account or by cheque payment.
· Payment of Gold Coast City Council rates if requested
· Payment of Body Corporate fees if requested
· Payment of Insurance if requested
· Access to qualified and reliable tradespeople
· Thorough periodic inspections, with a written report covering all areas of your property
· Prompt attention to rental arrears
· Speedy attention to any breach of lease agreement or Body Corporate guidelines
· Exit condition report upon completion of a tenancy